Heating Repair in Piqua, Sidney, Troy, OH, and Surrounding Areas
Burkett's Heating & Cooling
When it comes to the weather, it is better to be prepared for the worst, without any heating system worries. Fall is the perfect season to call the heating repair experts in Ohio to fix any potential heating system issues. The benefit of hiring a technician before the peak season is that you hire them at a reasonable cost. Contact Us Today for Heating Repair in Piqua, Sidney, Troy, OH, and Surrounding Areas.
How Much Does A Heating Repair Expert Charge?
The repair prices depend on the heating system structure’s complexity and the problem’s severity. Some professional HVAC technicians have fixed fee charges according to the hours spent repairing the heating system.
Different technologies require unique tools and methods to perform services. The heating repair expense may vary according to the heating system technology.
Electric heating system repairs may cost hundreds of dollars, but you have to spend thousands if there is a central repair on the gas furnace. So, you should describe the issue to the technician and ask him about the estimated repair cost before hiring the technician to operate the heating system.
What Are The Different Types Of Heating Systems?
There are mainly five types of heating systems based on the technology they use to generate the heat and distribute them to our homes:
- Forced Air System: The forced air system uses a furnace to generate the great and needs a duct system to distribute the heat. Forced air systems heating systems may work on various fuels like propane, natural gas, oil, or electricity.
- Electric Heaters: Electric heaters need to be maintained appropriately and used because you may get a spiked electricity bill in winter due to extra electricity consumption by the heater. They are baseboard heaters and are mostly used as an additional heating source.
- Geothermal Heating System: Geothermal heating systems are advanced and eco-friendly heating equipment because they use the warmth in the ground to increase the temperature in the surroundings. They use a little electricity to transfer air from outside to inside, so your electricity bills are balanced.
- Radiant Heating System: A boiler perfectly describes the working mechanism of radiant heating systems. However, their installation costs and process is complicated. Moreover, their repairs can cost a fortune, so it is better to schedule timely maintenance services.
- Steam Radiant Heating System: The difference between radiant and steam heating systems is that in the latter one, high-temperature steam flows through the tubes beneath the floors.
What Are Some Common Heating Repair Issues?
Here are some common issues:
- Clogged Air Filters
- The Thermostat Sensor is Malfunctioning
- Heating Cycle Issues
- Noises From The Unit