AC Repair in Piqua, Sidney, Troy, OH, and Surrounding Areas
Burkett's Heating & Cooling
When your HVAC system appears to be in good working order, homeowners may withhold routine maintenance to save money. Maintaining a well-functioning HVAC system is essential. You must have frequent AC repairs to ensure these appliances operate at their peak effectiveness throughout the humid summer months. Contact Us Today for AC Repair in Piqua, Sidney, Troy, OH, and Surrounding Areas.
Troubleshoot Your AC
Scheduling for services with your preferred HVAC company is essential as they will notify you when servicing is needed. Routine maintenance contributes to the system’s peak performance. Various signs indicate declining in your air conditioning unit, leading to major repairs or replacements.
How To Tell If Your AC Needs Repair?
Your air conditioner may eventually develop faults or troubles as time goes on. Keep an eye on your system by looking out for signs such as:
- Disrupted Airflow: Airflow in ductwork can be severely restricted by some issues, including an unclean air filter or a blower motor that has been broken, or an incorrectly installed fan control board. Neglecting this issue has the potential to harm the entire system.
- Foul Smell: It is possible that your air conditioner’s insulation has been damaged or the ductwork has been infested with mould, leading to unpleasant odours. Protect your family’s health by taking care of these issues right now.
- Leakage: A small bit of moisture or water dripping outside your air conditioner isn’t a problem. Mostly, it should remain dry even if your air conditioner is not running. Refrigerant leaks can occur in some units, and as they pose a health risk, they should only be handled by trained professionals.
- Strange Noises: Unusual machine noises, such as screams or bangs made by metal parts, indicate a problem. The sooner you get your air conditioner checked out by a professional, the better your chances of avoiding serious system damage.
- Warm Air: Freezing is the sole purpose of an air conditioner. If the air from your vents isn’t as cold as it used to be, your HVAC system must work more to keep you at a pleasant temperature. If you have this issue, contact an AC repair professional.
- High Utility Bills: Your air conditioner is the biggest energy-consuming equipment in your home. A higher-than-expected increase in your energy bills is a sure sign that your system, which was running properly last season, needs some attention.
Understanding The Impact Of AC Repair
Many homeowners fail to take care of their air conditioners. AC repair has benefits that not many people know. Some advantages should be made clear to anyone considering employing a repair service:
- Reduce will reduce the home’s humidity level
- Ensures your AC is efficient and durable
- Fresh and better airflow
- Extend the system’s life
- Removes unnecessary noise
- Savings on energy consumption
- Increases comfort
- A healthy environment in your home
Burkett’s Heating & Cooling technicians are ready to service your unit and prepare you for the upcoming warm months with AC repair. All our experts are qualified, trained, and licensed and work to keep up with the latest technology and products in the field. Contact us at (937) 773-8350, and we will be pleased to help you.